CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

the nicest piece of furniture in the house.. IMO

I bought myself a Mothers Day gift, funded by part of my IRS refund...


The WHOLE set I do not have. That retails for $600+. In Central Texas the major grocery retailer is called H.E.B. and is based in Texas and manges to beat nationally franchised chains like Albertsons and Randalls (names vary by state). Digressing. HEB has opened stores that are super-store-esque like Super Target and WalMart but with a drastically less comprehensive inventory than the other super-centers. One of the departments that was added was a furniture department. I saw this table for 140 bucks. That's a great deal. The main piece, of course, is the table. It comes out to 100 bucks a piece... anyhoo... I would expect the main, largest part to cost more. When I shopped around online, I found tables that would work ranging from 99-160 and they were not nearly as nice AND I would have had to pay shipping. So, I think I got a great deal. It's a smallish but beautiful table.

Not the most interesting blog ever... but it's my daily...

No comments: