CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

10.) SomeEcards Pick of the Day/Best of Craigslist Pick of the Day

Foreward... Damn you craiglist, a little (I mean I don't really want to damn c-list because I love the c-list) But OMG when are we gonna get some new crazy "Best of" postings...

To the person who put a Rick James album on my windshield...
Date: 2007-09-12, 1:33PM EDT


Yesterday (9/11) I was running errands in downtown. I had a lot on my mind and was not having the best day ever. After returning to my car 15 minutes after the meter expired, I expected to find a parking ticket. But no, in place of a parking ticket was a Rick James vinyl... SCORE!

Who was responsible for this? Why Rick James? Were you aware that I have an unhealthy obsession with my record collection or was I just the random recipient of a generious gift?

Either way, to the person who bestowed upon me the newest addition to my collection- thank you. Thank you for making my day just a little more absurd. Thank you for making me smile. Thank you for taking my mind off work. But most of all, thank you for opening my ears to the musical masterpiece that is "Dance Wit' Me".

So, to the person who put the Rick James vinyl on my windshield- I want to know you. If you, by any random chance, happen to read this, please contact me. Also, let me know something about my car so that I can authenticate your deed and possibly return the favor!

  • Location: Liberty St, Ann Arbor
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

No comments: