CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

momma wants a mai-tai

It's Sunday. I haven't had any liquor for 2 weeks. I would have maybe possibly gone to the liquor store but I didn't get paid like I was supposed to.

Next time I get money I want to make Mai-Tais, would be even better if I could get people together to drink them but, I live pretty far away from the funsters I know.

Does this sound good or does this sound GREAT!

  • 1½ oz. light rum
  • 1 oz. dark rum
  • ¾ oz. triple sec
  • ½ oz. amaretto
  • 1 oz. orange juice
  • 1 oz. pineapple juice
  • ¼ oz. lime juice
  • splash of club soda
  • splash of grenadine
  • cracked ice

  • Texas state law will not allow me to purchase 4 key ingredients on this list today, (it's Sunday, baby Jesus does not like drinking on Sundays)

    No comments: