CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

i have an itch

the itch to redecorate this Palm Harbor "house". I have a leather sofa (puffy) , matching (puffy) chair and ottoman. It has mysterious white spots on it that wont come off. I want to cover them with something, a neutral color like khaki. I ordered some curtains from jcpenney to go with my other brown tab top panels. they are semi-sheer and will get the proverbial ball rolling in planning the overall scheme.

SO... I am planning on doing a lighter or maybe a bold (peacock perhaps) blue with brown stripes for the walls. Want to get some throw pillows. I would get a big rug if I could afford it. A staggering shelf wall design with a fish bowl (yes I will buy a gold or betta) and accent pieces, maybe a small battery operated fountain.

For my bedroom, I already have navy blue bedding and curtains. I want to get rid of the cheap curtain rods. Paint the wall with window (also the wall the bed sits against) and paint it a shade of green (like kelly) paint a montone tree mural of a darker green color (like olive or hunter) buy a 13 dollar rug from ikea in dk blue

Do something about my BORING white lampshades with white base lamp (see how it's boring) get a nice green throw for the foot of the bed and keep the ivory toned quilt (with odd awkward yellow basket design side down). Then I want to add some coordinating throw pillows (one a multi-color floral design) and have a less than dismal bedroom

My dining room is almost finished. Whom ever designed (or maybe even flipped) this house decided to put plain globe fixtures everywhere. I want to put up a Chinese lantern since the room is already Asian themed.

I suppose I have been watching HGTV a little too much

No comments: